If you need a place to stay, or if you can help us by having dancers stay with you (Host), please select the FREE "Housing Request" or a "Host-a-Dancer" ticket. This let us match dancers up.
- If Hosting, select the number of "Host-a-Dancer" tickets equal to the number of people you want staying with you.
- If needing a Host, select a single ticket.
- If you're registering/paying for someone else with your registration, select the number of "Housing Request" tickets equal to the number of people you are registering/paying for.
Why you want to Host!
As DLX approaches you’ll hear more and more people talk about our out-of-town visitors and hosting – at least we hope you will.
DLX is an exciting three day experience of social dancing and socializing. We get approximately 200-300 out-of-state dancers who want to see what Denver's scene has to offer!
… and they need places to sleep.
Travelers are happy with a couch or fold-out bed, and they'll bring a sleeping bag if you tell them. They want to stay with other dancers to make new friends, and keep the cost of coming to the event low.
When you complete your registration you can log into your account to edit your contact information so we can get in touch with you.
Here you'll also tells us if you have special situations or requests like:
- I want a smoker dancer
- I have pets — I'm allergic to pets
- Plan to rent a car or share a rental
- It would be best if my guests had a car
- Dancer 'X' plans to stay with me
- I want to stay with dancer 'X'
- I want someone who wants to stay at the late night dances